If you are like most people who are looking for a general contractor, you might have a hard time deciding who to hire. Here are 8 questions you should always ask to help determine if the company or contractor can meet your project needs:
- Do you specialize in a type of construction work (commercial or residential)?
- Do you provide a detailed cost estimate to create a price quote or bid for your projects?
- Do you have sub contractor relationships for all divisions of the project?
- Do you have a portfolio of similar work?
- Can you supply customer references and sub contractor references upon request?
- Do you include project management supervision during the project?
- What is your typical warranty policy for your workmanship?
- Are you certified as a Lead Smart Renovator (dealing with properties older then 1977)?
Do you have questions about hiring a general contractor? Call us for a consultation.